Sunday, April 11, 2010

8. Get a Job.


i'm a junior.

meaning it's time to haul ass and think about my "future."

i'm not ready.

how do i know?

1. i have tons of homework that i need to start on.

2. i'm on facebook.

3. pantsuits scare me.

4. i'm studying "humanities."

5. ...i have no useful "talents."

6. i cried during The Graduate.

7. one morning, i woke up and found an unfamiliar toothbrush next to mine.

i found out it was my girlfriend's.

and panicked.**

8. i still think Jack Black is funny.

9. the biggest draw of having a baby is being able to dress it up like a little person.

10. i follow Dumbledore's teachings.

11. i get frustrated when i try to do arts and crafts.

12. i make weird, uncontrollable faces.

13. i make an ass of myself just to make people laugh.

14. i make inappropriate jokes/puns.

15. and laugh at them.

16. ...sometimes by myself.

17. i don't know how to flirt.

18. or talk to people, period.

19. i rely on facebook for most social cues/advice/communication.

20. when i "like" someone, i blush whenever they're nearby.

21. or say uncomfortable things.

22. or stare.

23. when i got an email that reminded me that i could graduate early, i got nauseous and almost cried.

24. Away from Her and On Golden Pond make me want to get cryogenically frozen.

25. i considered purposely failing one of my classes so i would have an excuse to stay an extra year.

26. i'm going to go to grad school to stall.
---

i'm not ready.

**girlfriend, this was a momentary panic. really. it was silly. ...please don't let this be one of those things that you hold against me...

1 comment:

  1. growing old happens to us all...but growing old ain't no prereq BABY CHILD

    ReplyDelete